こんにちは！”FUN Japanese Listening” の ページへ ようこそ！
This is the Japanese listening podcast website for Japanese learners who would like to improve Japanese listening ability.
How to use this site:
1. Subscribe to this podcast ( I will explain how to do it later) and download the episodes.
2. From the menu above, click on the “Unit 1” button. Unit 1 focuses on dictation, which will help you listen precisely.
3. Go to each lesson page and download a question sheet.
4. Listen to the audio CAREFULLY
5. When you finish the task, download the answer sheet and check the answer. You can also download the translation sheet.
You can also use this Japanese listening podcast to improve your speaking. The best way is to repeat aloud the words that you hear. You can also read out loud an answer sheet.
How to subscribe
To subscribe to “FUN Japanese Listening” podcast is easy, quick and convenient. You only need to subscribe to it one time. After that, every episode is automatically downloaded so you won’t miss any. Once you download, you can listen to any episode anytime you want!
Click the “iTunes” icon on the right hand side (for PC) or down below (tablet or smart phone). It will navigate you to the iTunes preview page. Once you get there, click “view in iTunes” button. It will open your iTunes if you already have. If not, it will help you to setup. Once you get in to “FUN Japanese Listening” iTunes page, press “Subscribe” button below the name. That’s it!
I hope you like this Japanese listening podcast and find it useful. I would really appreciate it if you took a moment to leave your ratings and reviews on iTunes. It will help other Japanese learners to find this podcast and give me the enough strength to keep on posting!